Our creative souls often sing best in the right environment, calm, lots of time to think and conceptualise, dance with the nuances of the project, research, define, plan, execute all while hoping it will be relevant and well received. In terms of the market climate in which we the creatives find ourselves, it can be daunting and also negative for the environment we require to create and fulfil our projects. Inspiration is a delicate flower.
Keeping this flower healthy and prosperous is key for a multitude of reasons. Inspiration requires attention to manifest. Read on for Ruby’s top tips on Joy, Inspiration and Creativity in a time where the wild is being deconstructed.
- Be selfish and create your quiet space.
- Keep colour around.
- Pace is important.
- When working, stay out of playtime mindsets, allowing a relaxed focus.
- No need to justify your creative process. Keep this present, especially if for example your a Mum, have an open door policy or live and work in the same space.
- Eat properly. Cooking for yourself, studies have shown, builds a stronger immune system, gives more fuel to the body and you can spoil yourself with your favourites.
- Think about how you like to work.
- Deep rest and sleep.
- Take breaks outside, no devices.
As always, creation can be a weird and wonderful beast, it may not always look like perfection, ahhh but perfection can be boring and the artistic results don’t really speak to our souls. If your a creative and find the current climate overwhelming, I encourage you to keep your practice alive, increase self care, remind yourself of truth, walk away from the negative places and people, believe in you!
888 Bespoke Coaching is available. Ruby is an internationally exhibited artist, ask questions from within the creative space.
Interested in finding out more…
#888 #intel #empower #bcreative #btheremedy #arteveryday #selfcare #soulcare #insight #balance