Keeping your Mindfulness in your pocket relates to the mobile oriented world we are in, for me it has to be mobile so it goes where I go, home, office, around the globe. As well as keeping it in play.
Our purpose in mindfulness is to support a healthy perspective, to creatively resolve, to stay calm, to think clearly from a neutral space within, to hear our inner voice over the roar of ‘them’, to keep the spirit engaged while we work towards our goals, to name a few. Especially in relation to expanding your mindset, adapting it to new terms, understanding a new and or conflicting perspective and to grow.
In light of having this practice at your disposal, even in times where space, time and maybe your regular routine are not available or if the old methods need new energy we have the following tips.
- Don’t get caught in symantics. Let go of distractions.
- Have options. Rather than one favourite practice, have a few options.
- Give yourself some time alone.
- Cut yourself a break, if you break routine, restart.
- Breath deeply. Often.
- Remind yourself that you are learning. It’s called practice for a reason.
- You don’t have to be at Guru level. Wherever your at is completely fine.
- Whatever the feelings or thoughts, they are temporary.
- It’s okay to give yourself permission.
Carry with you an understanding that your worth grows when you water mindfulness, just like a very beautiful flower. It’s okay to be a work in progress. It is not necessarily naive, a mistake, or crazy, to address the shadow self. Mindfulness is an interpretation of if nothing else, the inner selves true feelings.
Sending you loads of chill vibes and inspiration in your walk into mindfulness. R.
Looking to make a booking, these start at a half hour consultation. Please start here.
#888 #intel #empower #fengshui #lovewhereulive #loveurspace #selfcare #soulcare #mastery #bcreative #btheremedy #balance #goldcoin #pioneer #arteveryday