Hello Lovers of Life,
Finally a cooler afternoon 🌴🌴🌴one cup of coffee down & thinking on our vibe today. Overall this week has an opportunity for levelling our perceptions, in terms of health, hygiene, hygiene, hygiene as well, if your interested in trying some old school remedies I recommend the following.
1. Cut onions placed in key spaces in the home & business. For example, bathrooms, foyers, kitchens, in rooms where people are ill & convalescing. The onion removes bacteria, you will see when it is ‘fulll’, bin & replace on a clean plate.
2. Tea tree oil, 1 cap of oil in a 500ml spray bottle, spray into the room as an atomiser. Do not spray the face.
3. Smudge with sage, incense if that’s what is available, resin on charcoal discs, white sage is a great treat all. Place in a safe/non flammable space in your home or business, can be done after hours here, do not leave unattended.
4. Keep it tidy, as in clean. Throw out the rubbish, wipe & or wash bins changing bags, vacuum often in the nooks in your spaces, wash filters, wipe sills, switches, handles & counter tops with the tea tree spray, wipe with paper towel if illness is in the space, then throw away towel. Eucalyptus oil can also be added to the spray, half a lid tea tree with half a lid eucalyptus in a 500 ml spray bottle. This spray works well on security screens, very important for air quality, also for counters, reception desks & student desks.
5. Exercise, a wander in your neighbourhood, dance in the living room, spend time in your backyard. Yoga is good to open & relax body, mind & spirit, supporting strong immunity.
These steps support a quality in our spacial engagement, in holding our emotional intelligence, our spaces reflect & enhance our tactile nature, enabling positively keeping calm. Staying in tune with our bearing as we navigate collectively, where we all are, what we are all dealing with & our accountability, as per my mention in the annual forecast for 2020, sabotage & accountability are part of our energies throughout the year.
As above; keep calm & collect your thoughts, gain control of your inner images; appease & be in the moment, bring some sensory perception back to your outer limbs; lungs open & moving with deep breaths in & out, 3 cycles; mingle & continue your work, keep on your path & continue with micro steps if this is all you are able, talk to your inner circle. All steps count, have value, build immunity & integrity, supporting you in fulfilling your vitality, presence & resolutions.
Sending you safe passage.
Interested in a consultation… CLICK ME