Our 2020 energies are not here to get the best of us, be mindful in your healing, body mind & spirit. Together these aspects of us can work in composition to navigate illness, stabilise & heal through recovery. Throughout my work as a Healer, this is the true magic of our universe. Beautiful symmetry & magic, for our benefit. For us to literally shine. This is homeostasis. To remember this, please consider the following. All my love & safe passage, R.
Generating this in particle ignition for the body to fulfill uninhibited health in the auric shell, requires many aspects of my daily work, but for some others it can be a ‘last option’ or the point of trying anything, I want to say thank you for allowing your defences in the right sense to soften, for you to perhaps experiment in self care on a much deeper level. This is you looking after yourself with boundaries to have in reserve a generosity in overflowing to share with others or in this case, to address good behaviours for benefiting the fitness & health of us all.
There is in the energy waves of this virus a time line of efficacy. Firstly then, be patient, you can maintain habit for 4-6 weeks, as this is the base line for time line, relate this to your city circumstances, rate & type of spreading conditions, with the special consideration, good hygiene is good ongoing. Set up in your habits a rhythm of repeating good hygiene. Be silent in your mind when doing these habits. Washing hands, suspend thoughts, address body care. Keeping simplicity engaged adds to your efficacy in staying safe & healthy, supports good immunity & healing through recovery. Good if you have pets, a young family, persons unwell. Finding this rhythm supports keeping the habit in a positive light in your internal dialogue. Keep it simple & keep it going.
If you want to use the image above, start in the middle of the gold star & think on the paragraphs above. Breath deeply, anytime of the day, candle light is better for before bed, remember to blow out the candle, before settling your energy into rest. This is a great option if your caring for others, a short very restorative 5-10 minutes, supports release of exhaustion & brings in a deeper connection for vitality.
Things we do in my house for homeostasis.
- Mindfulness of the breath. Complete air exchange for the lungs, supports stronger immunity. As simple as sitting with relaxed good posture, take a moment to listen to your breath.
- Cut onions in all spaces & rooms, especially in bathrooms & toilets. Bacteria absorbing, they help keep it clean. Throw out when they look full, wash the plate, replace.
- Depending on the weather, water the garden & settle dry dust & particles from becoming airborne.
- Smudge rooms, white sage, palo santo, lavender, rosemary, thyme are all good herbal inclusions. Alternatively they can when fresh be added to hot water in a bowl, then sit at the table with the bowl still, breath in deeply over the bowl, through the nose mostly & also the mouth for a couple of full rounds in & out. When cool, pour over your garden to add more good vibes for health & prosperity in your home.
- In an empty spray bottle 500 mls, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, add tea tree essential oil, 3-4 drops, add a drop or two of eucalyptus oil to filtered water. Spray on surfaces to clean, including in sick rooms, bathrooms & toilets. Tea tree & eucalyptus oil can also be added to the washing as you would softener/rinse aid to end of cycle. Great for towels, bed sheets, pet beds, cushions & pillows are lovely when sunned for an hour or two with or without the spray.
- Clean up, general tidying, wiping of food crumbs & dust all support immunity.
- Keep in the loop with virus updates. Follow social distancing, restricted outings & quarantine requirements for your specific area.
- Eat well, garlic is a natural antibiotic, ginger is great for immunity, rosemary helps the body relax, sage is healing & restorative, thyme is great for the lungs, tomatoes have high antioxidants for healthy gut, lemon & lime in cooking or a cup of hot water, capsicum for keeping blood clean. Eating fresh & raw foods, give the body loads of lovely vitality & a positive mental outlook.
- Communicate with your inner circle & family. Be kind, allow dignity.
- Essential oils for comfort, on the corner of the bed sheet, on a collar or a scarf; lavender, chamomile, lemon, orange, tea tree, eucalyptus, jasmine, mandarin, lemongrass & patchouli. Please be aware some may stain & should not be in direct contact with the skin. Humidifiers are also good here, cold water is best as it maintains essential oil integrity.
- If your able, keep moving, its good for circulation, bodily repair, proper rest & keeping your mentality healthy, light & fluid. Dance in the lounge, yoga or play with your pets.
- Keep your pets clean, as well as bedding & lounges or cushions if you have them inside. The tea tree spray & sunning is great for killing bacteria.
- Meditate. Meditation raises immunity, positive perspectives, helps the body repair quicker & eases discomfort.
- Listen to gentle instrumental music particularly with cello, clarinet, violin & piano as these will aid lucid states in those feeling unwell.
- Drink water.
In terms of mindset, picture an egg shell all around your body. Inside is you, picture your body naked, have a soft place to lie down, imagine the body cushioned & comfortable. Lay face up with your arms open. Breath deeply in & out, add soft sunlight coming through the egg shell to let your body soften. At night you can imagine moonlight, softly entering the shell. Imagine the shell is impervious to anything else. Only sun & moon light can come through. Still the body, mind & spirit soul. Imagine as clearly as possible. In this meditation you are healthy, vital & present, safely. In this space you are kind to self. In this space you allow self & others dignity. In this space you are connected. As you prepare to come back to day to day, be mindful that your eggshell is complete, you awaken in your shell, intentionally closing the meditation space, while keeping the impervious shell alight, but turning off the internal meditation light, so to speak. After, ground the body with your favourite crystal, a glass of water, a walk in your yard bare foot on the earth, in an apartment, water your plants, being sure to touch & talk with them.
The activation sketches below are useful for erratic energies, felt in the person, home, office & in support for those when illness has left you fatigued. You can use them visually on your wallpaper, printed & put up on the mirror, wall or the bedside table. In the office I would recommend placing them in the bathrooms, in or on your desk, on a whiteboard.
Thinking about when you want to make a booking, remember Ruby does phone & skype sessions.
You can make your booking enquiry here.
Add your email to have Intel delivered.