Our minds and words are part of our peace and prosperity, connected with health being our first wealth. When we feel challenged, overwhelmed or fearful it is wise to address our mindset, to continue towards our goals of peaceful prosperity being integrated with our health.
Our thoughts are what become. Our words carry vibration. Centred in personal agency and power, it is inevitable that what we think and say impacts, ourselves and those around us. Inciting or inspiring?
As we step forward into a time and space of serving for greater cause, peace and prosperity are formed and sustained through thoughts and words. Education grows to include self knowledge, including the shadow self, as well as this aspect of our societies and systems. As illumination continues, our understanding and education around where and how we have lived, comes to the surface.
In navigating through what has been in shadow, now coming into light, it is wise to ground, stabilise as best as able and consider. What are you creating? How are you engaging? What and who, do these serve?
Feelings of uncertainty, ask us to find a source of inner strength, compassion and discernment, in turn supporting immunity, right place right time, being articulate and a sense of fulfilled service for greater cause. Beginning with filling ourselves and expanding in expression, to include others.
888 Tips for settling self.
1. Clean, your space, person, pets. Tidying externally, cleans out negative thoughts and allows space for clarity.
2. Drink water. More, more, more. Water the garden bare foot.
3. Meditation, keep it simple. This can look like a gentle walk at sunset, yoga, a cup of tea in a quiet space. If you have young children, sleep when they sleep.
4. Read. Grow your perspective. This does not have to be work orientated materials. Do you read for pleasure?
5. Step out of routine. Where your able to without dismantling the home / work balance. Repetitive routines slow our thinking and can distance us from our emotional base.
Foremost be kind. Keep it simple and uncomplicated if the above is a little to much for where you are right now. Be kind. Start with yourself and as you overflow, you can discern who to share with.